Friday, December 31, 2010

The crew is growing as we head back to the Gulf on Monday

Well let's welcome more of the "Film Crew" as we head out on phase II of Mike deGruy's "Science of the Spill!" On board we have Mimi deGruy, Co-Producer, Matt Levitz-Editor, Mike Braniger-Sound, Stephen Posner-Grip, Tissa Loehr-PA, R&D Michael Hanrahan all joining in this month as we head back to the Gulf of Mexico.  Seems to me one of the main requirements is that your name is MIKE!!! Pretty funny as we now have 4 out of 7 of us whose name are MIKE or MICHAEL! I'd say it's a good omen...Just ripping seats out of SUV's and stuffing our cars with gear as we start the next 3 1/2 weeks of shooting. Kind a hoping we have our wrap party in KAUAI!! Signing off for now with lots lots more to come from the road!...

2 comments:

  1. I wanna be a PA, too! In truth, I would love to help any way I can. I am worried sick about what you will find but know it is essential to get to the truth of what has happened to our gulf. Good luck guys and let me know if I can do anything for you.
    brucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa Brucie sorry we just saw your post, so bad ignoring it, my big bad. Thanks for your well wishes almost a YEAR ago! Have a great Holidaze!
    The FilmCrew

    ReplyDelete